Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beach Beauty


I love the beach! Of course, I also love the mountains, the prairies, the big cities, the farm and more. I am grateful that God is such a creative God that He created variety and beauty. He is so gracious that He allows us to enjoy it. I have been privileged to see a good bit of the U.S. this year: we have driven from south Alabama to Colorado and back, we've been to the beach in Florida as well.

Every time we travel, I am struck by the awesome power and grace of God. I can't resist trying to capture the beauty we see with my camera. I'm not a pro...its just for my own pleasure, but I want to share some photos of God's creation here. I hope you'll praise God for his creative power and grace as you look at them.






3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh, so pretty!

Hey...I also looked at the Garden of the Gods pics...Pikes Peak has lost all her snow...she looks really naked to me without it!

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

These photos are beautiful to me. My how I miss those blue-green waters!

Jenn said...

What beautiful pictures of your time at the beach. You are really a good photographer! Thanks for sharing. :o)