Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photos of Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Garden of the Gods is a spectacular place! We recently visited there and I had a blast snapping lots of pictures.


I loved the orange and blue contrast created by the rocks jutting up into the sky.



I had fun with this large window at the visitor's center. Because the sun created a great reflection, I was able to photograph myself with the landscape of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak behind me.


We visited the park in the late afternoon. It was beautiful, but I wanted to go back and get a couple of pictures in the morning sun. These were taken in the morning light:



What majestic beauty. I envy the people who wake up every morning to see this out their window. God's creative work is beyond description!

No comments: