Friday, February 15, 2008

My camera

This is my camera:

It's a nice camera that my hubby bought me a couple of years ago. I love it. It takes good pictures. It's digital (which my previous camera was not), and it is small enough to fit in my purse.


But, its just a "point and shoot" and has limited megapixels and optical zoom.


I told you all of that as a HUGE disclaimer! I love to take pictures! I love to take pictures of the things I see everyday. I love to post said pictures on my blog. But as much as I would love to be a professional photographer, I'm not. I'm sure my pictures lack a lot that you knowledgeable ones notice. But I'm gonna post 'em anyway....cuz I like to....and I want to torture you....and I can..cuz this is my blog.........and I like pictures.......


So, today I noticed a beautiful Japanese Magnolia tree (or Tulip Tree, as I like to call them) near a local church. I couldn't resist stopping and taking some pictures. And I'm posting them here cuz I can and I like to torture you.....you get the picture.


No comments: