Friday, February 15, 2008

The Eyes Have It

I just acquired Photoshop Elements on my computer. And even though I already have enough distractions from my everyday duties (I'm always looking for ways to avoid housework), I am now addicted to figuring out how to use it. Its a slow process, and the dishes are piling up!

This morning, I took a picture of my daughter so I could play around with the eyes. She has beautiful eyes, and I wanted to try out a technique I had read about on Pioneer Woman. Since this blog is my place to put all my fun without boring everyone who reads my "regular" blog, I will now post the results of my playing:

Before playing:



After playing:



What do you think? I think the second picture really showcases her awesome eyes and even highlights the cute freckles on her face.

Did I adjust too much? Do the eyes look unnatural?

2 comments:

April said...

Wow! Her eyes are beautiful. It's like seeing her in person.

Jenn said...

Great job on her eyes. I also think it cute how you can see her freckles. I hope you framed this one.